A Message from Pastor Rich
Someone once famously said, "The main thing… is to keep the main thing the main thing." That's a great quote, but what is the main thing? That answer comes from Jesus Himself. He was asked, "Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?" And He said to him, "You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind."
That's it; that's the main thing; loving God. This is important because, for many, finances are the main thing. We have never asked anyone for one cent, and we never will. We began this church by the leading of the Holy Spirit and we will continue trusting that God will lead believers to supply every financial need.
Over the last 25+ years of ministry, the Holy Spirit has led thousands of believers to supply every financial need. We have every confidence the Holy Spirit will continue to lead believers to contribute to the furtherance of the Gospel through the ministry of Calvary Chapel Worship Center.
We have added online giving as part of our webpage for those who want to be part of supporting what God is doing here. One thing we do ask for quite openly is your prayers. Please pray that God would continue to bless and supply every need "to the praise of the glory of His grace!"
Your servant in Christ,
Rich Jones, senior pastor
Online Giving Options
FAQs About Giving
- Who should give online?
- Online giving is for those looking for a simpler and more convenient way to assure that their giving is consistent. This is simply an opportunity to meet the needs of those that prefer to manage their giving online versus writing a check. It may be used to give to the ministry of Calvary Chapel Worship Center on either a one-time or a recurring basis.
- Is online giving safe?
- Security is a top priority. We've taken every step possible to make sure your data is secure and always available. Our online provider, Church Community Builder supports 256-bit SSL security during the transmission of all sensitive information.
- Can I cancel or change my online giving setup?
- Yes. You can manage your online giving schedule 24/7 by logging into your account and making the necessary changes. You can also view your giving history.
- Will my online gifts be included on my Statement of Contributions?
- Yes, they will be included. You can view your statement of contributions at any time. It’s all part of your account when you sign up through our website. Once you login to your profile, click the “Give” tab above the Welcome Letter and Introductory Video. Under the “Actions” column on the right-side, click on “My Giving Statement” to generate your Giving Statement.
- How can I get a receipt of my online gift?
- You will receive an email confirmation, after your donation is processed, which is acceptable as a valid receipt for tax purposes.
- Can I make a donation to Calvary Chapel Beaverton without creating an account in Church Community Builder?
- Yes. You do not need to have an account with Church Community Builder to give a donation. Click here to give as a guest . Although, for security purposes and for the ease of tracking your online giving, we do encourage the creation of an account.
- How do I create a new account?
- Please click on the New Account button above and fill out the New Account Request Form. A login activation email will be sent to you within 48 hours. Follow the instructions in the login activation email to log into your profile. Click the “Give” tab above the Welcome Letter and Introductory Video. On the “Give a gift” page you may donate a “One-time Gift” or a “Repeating Gift”.
- What are the benefits of online giving?
- You can prioritize giving in your budget. Online giving may make it easier for those individuals that are familiar with online banking and bill paying to continue this mode of financial management when considering how best to donate to the church. It also offers an opportunity for you to schedule your online giving automatically and thus helps you eliminate missed tithes and gifts if you are traveling or have difficulty being consistent with your giving. We encourage you to use the method that is most comfortable for you.