Witnessing used to involve laying out the truth and guiding a person to understand and accept it. But the awareness of basic Christian principles has changed and so have the needs of pre-believers. This seven-week course is based on Dr. Norman Geisler and Dr. David Geisler’s book Conversational Evangelism.
Over the course of the seven sessions, Pastor Matthew Dodd will:
• Explain why evangelism must start with relational pre-evangelism.
• Show how to ask questions, listen attentively, and understand what someone believes.
• Offer ways to identify the real barriers to belief in order to build a bridge to truth.
• Demonstrate how to keep a dialogue going with different personality types.
• Utilize a new App to reinforce the principles of Conversational Evangelism.
• Tuesday, October 12
• Tuesday, October 19
• Tuesday, October 26
• Tuesday, November 2
• Tuesday, November 9
• Tuesday, November 16
• Tuesday, November 23
Time: 6:30PM – 8PM
Location: Calvary Chapel Worship Center, Youth Center (On-site only)
Childcare: By request