About this Book
Find freedom from life’s hurts, hang-ups, and habits
If you long to break free from life’s hurts, hang-ups, and habits, the NIV Celebrate Recovery Bible is a powerful and positive ally. This Bible is based on eight recovery principles found in Jesus’ Sermon on the Mount and on the underlying Christ-centered twelve steps of the proven Celebrate Recovery* program. The NIV Celebrate Recovery Bible lifts you up and shows you how to walk, step by attainable step, on a path of healing and liberty.
Based on the proven and successful Celebrate Recovery program developed by John Baker and Rick Warren, the NIV Celebrate Recovery Bible offers hope, encouragement, and, through developing a relationship with Jesus Christ, empowerment to rise above your hurts, hang-ups, and habits. With features based on eight principles Jesus voiced in his Sermon on the Mount, this insightful Bible is for anyone struggling with the circumstances of their lives and the habits they are trying to control.
• Full text of the world’s most popular modern English Bible—the New International Version (NIV)
• Articles explain eight recovery principles and accompanying Christ-centered twelve steps
• Over 110 lessons unpack eight recovery principles in practical terms
• Recovery stories offer encouragement and hope
• 30 days of devotional readings
• Over 50 full-page biblical character studies are tied to stories from real-life people who have found peace and help with their own hurts, hang-ups and habits
• Book introductions
• Side-column reference system keyed to the eight recovery principles
• Topical index