About this Book
Israel Under Fire has the key ingredients for readers who track today's news, scriptural predictions, and Israel:
Ankerberg and DeYoung, co-host of Day of Discovery and noted prophecy expert, examine signs that point—now—toward apocalyptic conflict.
- Penetrating evaluation of Middle East events
- Expert understanding of Bible prophecy and end-times happenings
- Incisive Q-and-A with religious and political leaders such as Benjamin Netanyahu, former Israeli prime minister; Moshe Arens, three-time Israeli defense minister; and Adnan Husseini, Yasser Arafat's cousin and Palestinian Authority spokesman.
- Temple rebuilding: Jewish religious leaders plan it on a site still controlled by Islam.
- Threats to Israel: internally, a burgeoning Arab population; externally, instability from the Palestinians' Hamas–Fatah split.
- Iran's intentions: to "wipe Israel off the map"…possibly utilizing nuclear weapons.
By: John Ankerberg, Jimmy DeYoungPublisher: Harvest House Publishers
About the AuthorJohn Ankerberg, host of the award-winning John Ankerberg Show, has three earned degrees: an MAin church history and the philosophy of Christian thought, an MDivfrom Trinity Evangelical Divinity School, and a DMin from Luther Rice Seminary. He has coauthored the 2-million-selling Facts On series of apologetic books, as well as Taking a Stand for the Bible and Israel Under Fire.
Author, conference speaker, and journalist/host on Day of Discovery, Jimmy DeYoung has his finger on the pulse of the world’s hot spot, the Middle East. He uncovers and evaluates the latest news with a unique blend of political, biblical, and prophetic insight heard daily on Internet and over 800 radio stations. With John Ankerberg, Jimmy has coauthored Israel Under Fire; his documentary on the preparations for the Third Temple, Ready to Rebuild, has become a bestseller.