About this Book
Finding God's Path Through Your Trials: His Help for Every Difficulty You Face
From bestselling author Elizabeth George (nearly 4 million books sold) comes a book born of her desire to help others through difficult times. Finding God's Path Through Your Trialsacknowledges the hard times we all face and reveals how people can "count it all joy," including:
Emphasizing God is always with them and will help them every step of the way, Elizabeth reminds readers they will not be given trials they cannot bear without including a way of escape. She encourages people to turn to Jesus, where they will find hope, joy, and meaning in the journey, no matter how bumpy it seems.
- understanding trials are not punishment
- realizing God's grace is sufficient to get them through trials
- knowing the benefits brought by trials--patience, endurance, empathy
- experiencing deeper faith as they depend on God through trials
- trusting God to use everything for His glory
By: Elizabeth George
Publisher: Harvest House Publishers
About the AuthorElizabeth George, whose books have sold more than 9 million copies, is the author of A Woman After God's Own Heart (more than 1 million copies sold) and Breaking the Worry Habit...Forever! She's also a popular speaker at Christian women's events. Elizabeth and her husband, Jim, are parents and grandparents, and have been active in ministry for more than 30 years.