About this Book
A truly fulfilling marriage involves two people focusing on each others' needs rather than their own. Lysa TerKeurst, president of The Proverbs 31 Ministry, has written a practical guide for each spouse that will open their eyes to the needs, desires, and longings of the other. She offers eight essential criteria for capturing the heart of your spouse, with creative tips on how to accomplish them. Having a great marriage takes time, creativity, and willingness. Capture His Heart and Capture Her Heart are excellent tools to help spouses run this very worthwhile race.
Wives Need Their Husbands To:
1. Be the Spiritual Leader of the Home
2. Be Their Teammate in Raising Kids and Taking Care of the Home
3. Treat Them as a Princess
5. Allow Her Time with Friends
6. Encourage Her with Appreciation, Affirmation and Admiration
7. Provide Emotional Fulfillment Before Sexual Desires
8. Learn What Makes Women Different from Men
By: Lysa TerKeurst
Publisher: Moody Publishers
About the Author
Lysa TerKeurst is president of the proverbs 31 Ministries and co-host of a radio program. She is the author Living Life on Purpose, The Sweetest Story Ever Told, and co-author of Seven Life Principles for Every Woman. She and her husband, Art, live just outside of Charlotte, North Carolina, with their three daughters.